Re: [NTLK] NewtWorks Calc

From: Don Zahniser <irntooth_at_eznet.net>
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 07:38:14 EDT

On Jun 14, 2007, at 6:21 AM, L.W. Brown wrote:

> Is it correct that the Works:Calc stationary does not function on a
> 2100?
> I've installed versions from 4 different sources, and none will work
> (error on install says it may not work on tat system; error in Works
> says stationary not installed).

It installed fine on my MP2100. No errors. I'm pretty sure I
downloaded my copy from:

http://nemesys2.dyndns.org:8080/NewtSoft_EN.html

> (It works fine on my eMate.)

I have played around with it a bit, and have gotten it to work using
the on-screen keyboard. I don't think that the HWR patches for Works
function for the Calc module. I keep it frozen, because I really
don't have a need for its functionality, though.

  - Don

--
Don V. Zahniser