Re: [NTLK] Newton Works

From: kevin redding <big_h00pla_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 12:06:37 EDT

Aha!

I have a keyboard and am waiting for a serial adapter from Shreve
Systems I ordered via eBay.

Looks like I am in luck as soon as the adapter arrives. I will be
able to use Works. I was afraid that I had some broken software.

I do have HWR_Works by SAI but something must not be configured
correctly.

Kevin