[NTLK] Blunt and Windows 2k

From: Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 10:51:02 EDT

Hello list,

I happily use Bluetooth to move text files around between my Newton
and my Mac at home, but I just managed to convince the IT department
at work to let me install Bluetooth drivers on my work PC so I can
more easily move files between those devices. But I've run into a
snag. I have successfully paired the devices, and set up a "File
Exchange" shortcut between the two, and I've managed to get files off
the Newton and onto the PC, but I can't seem to get text files to
transfer *to* the Newton from the PC. Any advice?

--
-----
Matthew Reidsma :: Boston, MA USA