[NTLK] PC to MACINTOSH...

From: Xenon Soft <xenon_soft_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 18:06:01 EDT

Hi!

Since yesterday I have finished the complete setup of
my Macintosh LC (given by a friend of mine, now it has
"full specs" :D) to use it for setup, install, backup,
etc... my Newton Messagepad 2000 (updated to 2100) via
Ethernet (Yes, I've found a Ethernet card for LC some
months ago extremely cheap and it works perfectly!
^-^).

The problem is that I download all my packages in my
PC, so I must copy the files to a floppy disk, but
then the Macintosh (MAC OS 7.5.3) doesn't recognize
the files as Newton Packages, even using HFVExplorer.

Do you know how to copy a PKG from a PC to a MAC and
this PKG being recognized my MAC OS?

Yours,

Salva

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.