[NTLK] [FS] Newton and Accessories free to a good home

From: Irene <girlygothic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 23:58:45 EDT

Hiya,

I've joined this list in the hopes of finding someone
who might want a Newton and accessories I have. They
are effectively free to a good home. I'd just like to
have any shipping costs covered.

* MessagePad 120 - The battery is surely dead by now,
and I think I recall that when it last worked (or
started to fail to work) if felt like the spring in
the power switch had broken. But it otherwise had no
problems, and I strongly suspect that anyone with
decent hardware tinkering skills can get it working
again without too much trouble.
* 2 Newton Power Adaptors - both are Model H1300.
* 2 Palmtree brand black leather Newton gloves - 1
used, 1 new in the box.
* "Newton Apple MessagePad Handbook" - No indication
of which model it is for, but I suspect it came with
the 120. FWIW - the copyright date is 1996.

Assorted software on 3.5" diskette:
* 2 copies Install disks 1 and 2
* Setup disks 1 and 2
* Newton Software Backup Disk for Mac OS Disk 1
* Third-Party Software Backup Disk for Mac OS Disk 2
* CompuServe Mail Software for Newton 2.0 Windows
version

I'm located in southeast Massachusetts. If you're
interested in any of the above, please contact me off-list.