[NTLK] Keyspan Serial adapter - not functioning properly

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos <der_admiral_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 20:41:43 EDT

Hi all,
I recently installed the drivers on my powerbook for the USA-28x
model of the keyspan serial/USB adapter.
The keyspan assistant is telling me it that it finds the drivers. but
no attached devices.
Any ideas what the problem might be?

My powerbook is indicating, in the network prefpane, that I only have
built-in ethernet and something called '6 to 4' available.
I am currently only able to boot into safe boot mode on my machine as
it has gone fubar on me :-)

Hope someone can help ! :-)

Thanks!
AK