Re: [NTLK] Keyboard

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Fri Jun 29 2007 - 14:08:25 EDT

On Jun 29, 2007, at 7:36 PM, kevin redding wrote:

>> Less ironic than a Treo with a Foleo! ;-)
>
> What the hell was Palm thinking?

The idea might be great though. All the stupid synching between
devices drives me nuts. The idea of simply keeping everything on the
phone and using a bigger screen to display data if needed is great.
But a simple pice of software would do that just fine on my PC,
Laptop, or car. End of hassle, never sync again. And no extra
hardware to buy.

Funny enough, my *car* (out of all gadgets) communicates just fine
with my phone. I sit down, start the car, and the display shows
something like "I found your phone, Matthias. Have a nice ride.". To
dial, I just say "Dial home", and it does, without synching anything.

----
http://robowerk.com/