Re: [NTLK] An important day today (Hey Tony!)

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 01:42:37 EST

On Feb 28, 2007, at 3:21 PM, Tony Kan wrote:

> Hi Matt
>
> Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I did send it to Marty as well
> as yourself.
> No feedback since though. Look forward to seeing your family
> photos. Always
> good to put faces to names.

Woops! Sorry I totally missed this, so thanks for bringing it up
again ;~)

I think somehow I saw filepad in the subject line of the previous
sent stuff and thought it was a windows thing (notepad of sorts) so I
went right past it.

> Although the files are meant to be for the PC, they came to me as
> an apple .IMG
> file. Do you have any way of extracting the files from an
> apple .IMG file and
> putting them into a PC zip file?
Aha! I guess I wasn't completely wrong. I can take care of this
(IMG to zip), no worries.

I hope to get to this (update) by the weekend, but it's a bit crazy
here, so we shall see...

Where is that darn DJ anyhow, I miss him.

Marty