[NTLK] [FS] Misc Newton Stuff - Some a Collector Might Want

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 17:18:16 EST

[NTLK] [FS] Misc Newton Stuff - Some a Collector Might Want
I just received a recent purchase of Misc Newton Stuff.
Here is what is up for sale.
All prices are not including shipping.

$05.00 - Newton Cigarette Modems (2)
$10.00 - 7 Watt Newton Adapters (2)

Collector's Corner
$15.00 - Rechargeable Packs for MP1x0 (2) these are Sealed/Shrink Wrapped
New/Old Stock
$15.00 - 2MB Newton Flash Cards (2) these are Sealed/Shrink Wrapped New/Old
Stock
- the boxes are partial crushed flat (On of these are hand written labeled
$99/each)

Again - anything not on the list you want just drop me an email and I'll see
if I have it for you.
Just be reminded these sales are going into my Anniversary Fund - gotta get
the wife a nice gift as she bears :) with me and my Newton Stuff in our
basement... which includes the repairs I do for others...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung