Re: [NTLK] Memory Card + Networking

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 09:32:25 EST

On 3/4/2007 8:36 AM, Sonny Hung wrote:
>> This is prob a really stupid question, but how do I get the drivers
>> off the card, and onto the emate? So that the emate will see the
>> network card and I can get online/sync my emate
>
> Hi Gareth,
> With the memory card in the eMate go to Extras - and find you files
> (packages). Highlight them (or individually) by holding you stylus over the
> icon until you hear the squeak sound. Then (after you've highlightened all
> if you want to do more than one at a time) you select the filing icon on the
> lower right (IIRC) and then select Internal so it will file it on the eMate
> Internal store. I think your card has to be Read/Write compatible to do this
> it may not work if your card is Read Only IIRC.

> --
It should be mentioned that the filing icon looks like a folder. You
probably already know this, but I thought it should be mentioned. Also
some packages are "write protected" and can't be moved around (you will
get a box that says "this package is protected" when you try to move
it). And I believe that one of the NIE packages is. To get around this
install a package called EEUnprotect either on the card or internally
and this will allow you to get past this protection.

-Dan