[NTLK] anyone ever use/own pocket chef?

From: Eldee Stephens <eldee_stephens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 20:01:29 EST

listers,

looking over a few of my 'vintage' macworlds yesterday, in a newtonworld insert was
mentioned a software package called 'pocket chef' from forest software. since we're
all fairly adept at tracking down lost newton software, i was surprised to find
virtually no trace of this app via google or the list archives. the package was
designed to help plan menus and generate shopping lists (among other things). it
certainly sounds great, and is also mentioned in the old newton solutions guides
apple put out shortly after newton os 2.0 shipped.

does anyone own a copy of this? has anyone just used it? i'm interested in overall
impressions, and if possible, purchase.

-- eldee

The fish are biting.