Re: [NTLK] nblog

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 05 2007 - 11:50:30 EST

On 23 feb 2007, at 18.36, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> In a previous message, Tony Kan typed vigorously:
>
>> I've been trying to investigate how nblog works but there seems to
>> be a lack of
>> documentation. Does it work with the latest version of blogger?
>> Can you just
>> write your blog in Notes and then upload it or do you need to know
>> html and use
>> nhtml?
>
> I haven't testing nBlog with the new version of Blogger, but I
> would assume that unless they've made
> drastic changes to the XML-RPC calls into Blogger, it should still
> work.
>
> To post to your blog, you would compose an entry in Notes and
> 'route' it to Blogger using the routing
> (or envelope) button. At least that's the way I used to do it ...
> gah, it's been a while.
>
> g.

in fact, everything is at adams web site. the following is taken from
related communication:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adam Tow <adam@tow.com>
Date: söndag 25 feb 2007 23.21.51 GMT+01:00
To: "Roman Pixell [GMail]" <roman.pixell@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: nblog

Roman:

 From what I remember, nBlog only sent text to servers that supported
Blogger's XML-RPC interface. I think someone else modified nBlog to
work with another system, but I don't remember all that clearly
anymore :)

The source to nBlog is available, however:

http://www.tow.com/software/source.shtml

I have no plans to continue development of the app, sadly.

-adam

----------------------------
vänliga hälsningar / warmest regards,

/ ®