[NTLK] [NTKL] Q: who else on the list are doing repairs and troubleshooting of Newtons? and do you want a Serial Test Dongle?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 16:52:31 EST

[NTKL] Q: who else on the list are doing repairs and troubleshooting of
Newtons? and do you want a Serial Test Dongle?
Yeah, I know it's a long subject line but it sure gets the point across...
If anyone is interested I'm building some Serial Port Test Dongles.
This is to be used with the Serial Port Test which is within Nick's Test-It.
(I could be wrong with the name of the App)

There are only enough parts for me to offer (5) Serial Port Test Dongles to
the list.
Those parties interested in getting one contact me Off-List.
These are intended for the Repair and Troubleshooting people in the Newton
Community, but other people are welcome to them as repair and
troubleshooting people can build these if they needed them themselves.

First (5) responders will get one.
- I will then contact them on the time frame, payment and shipping.
- Price will be around $5.00-$7.50 each Haven't came to a firm price yet.
- Shipping - expect to pay another $2.00 for shipping in the CONUS.
- Shipping elsewhere a little bit more depending where you are situated.
- NOTE: It might be better to ask Adriano for one if you are located in the
EU region.

After I get the responses I will determine when these will be completed.
Remember I'm on a busy schedule and will try to get these out the door as
soon as time permits as this will clear up another box from my basement.

I may have and extra one left that could be sold.
These are useful only if you want to test your Serial Port.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung