Re: [NTLK] Using Keyspan

From: Michael Beale <mjbeale50_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 23:19:45 EST

Dear Andy

I tried to access UNNA torrent and could not seem to get Azureus to download
it. Not an experienced torrent person myself. What do I do to access
UNNA?

Thanks

Mike

>I'm using Newtsync version 0.3f (the version available on UNNA in the
>MacOs folder) with OS 10.3.9 and synced 128 records both ways without any
>hitches. Each contact takes about 1 second or so but it seems to work
>well. Syncing dates and notes is a complete non starter though.
>Andy
>

>On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 21:35:35 -0000, Michael Beale <mjbeale50@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
> > Dear Andy and any others who have a positive experience of syncing Names
> > with Address Book on machine using 10.3.9.
> >
> > Do you have many addresses in the address book? I found things hung up
> > after
> > about 14 names. What version of Newtsync are you using?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Mike
>
>--
>This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
>Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
>WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles: http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

Advertisement: Fresh jobs daily. Stop waiting for the newspaper. Search now!
www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=757263760&_r=Hotmail_EndText_Dec06&_m=EXT