Re: [NTLK] I need a PDA, is a Newton a sane choice today?

From: Rene Raggl <rene.raggl_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 09:24:13 EST

Dan,

Thanks a lot. And once upon a time... Softprint worked just fine for
me, but with the printer we currently have, it does not work anymore.
I use the print command on the Newton just as usual and I can see
that the PC printer interface is busy, but then... nothing happens.
The print order seem to go to the data Nirwana... I contacted the
author of Softprint and did not hear from him in 2 months.

Rene