Re: [NTLK] Softprintpack

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 04:34:35 EST

On Mar 9, 2007, at 1:57 AM, Sonny Hung wrote:

> Hi Matt,
> I was the one who spoke to them about releasing it into Freeware.
> I'll see if I still have the email trail - if I do I'll ask them
> about this
> and see what they think...
> I can always pass you their email address and you can contact them
> directly
> regarding this...

I am in no particular rush to fix someone elses software. However, if
they do agree to open the source code - publicly, or to a limited
number of people - it should be possible to fix this issue,
benefiting all users. I am not using the software myself (yet?) but I
see its value, so I am hoping that I can chip in some time.

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/