[NTLK] Time Recorder

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 23:26:22 EST

I have just started using Time Recorder from Iambic for work. (Thanks Iambic
for releasing your great programs to the Newton community when you stopped
selling them.) I downloaded the packages from UNNA but there was no manual.
Does anyone out there have a manual in electronic form they could send me.

I have already added the ability to export Time Recorder records to Ladle. I
have to do something to keep busy till my Emate comes and I can test writing
back to the Newton.

Also, I haven't heard from anyone about info on the soup structure for Works
or Quick Figure. If you have anything, please send it my way. I want to be
able to import and export docs and spreadsheets with my utility too.
Otherwise I'm going to have to do a lot of experimenting.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/