Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo and GTD

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sat Mar 10 2007 - 10:05:09 EST

You know you might want to try Life Balance. It is based on GTD and
will allow you to categorize different tasks with different areas. It
will let you link to a dates entry. Another possibility is to use
HyperNewt. Then you can link all you want and categorize like you want.
 Not to mention the ability to have as many folders in hypernewt as you
want. What would be even better though is if someone wrote a add on
package for Hypernewt so it could link into Life Balance. This is
possible with the released API but sadly I lack the ability to do this.
 This would be one killer addon for Life Balance (which I use a lot but
wish it could link to dates, names, calls etc).

-Dan