Re: [NTLK] LPR+Airport Help

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Mar 10 2007 - 21:56:36 EST

are any of your macs running 10.4? On some earlier version you had
to add CUPS printer drivers, I don't recall if it was 10.2 or 10.3.
With LPR driver installed start to print a document > select choose
LPR printer > tap add.
Name: of printer is for you incase you set up more than one
Server: is the IP address of the target computer
Queue: is the queue of the printer connected to that Mac. Be sure to
enter the underline 'character' as seen in Queue name.

Woody