[NTLK] "Programming for the Newton" book files

From: Rod <lavo_at_ozmac.com>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 10:07:33 EDT

Hi All!

Not sure if my last message got through, so I will try again. After
a long hiatus from the Newt, I have jumped back in. I now have a
130, emate, a dead 2000 and will soon have a 2100.

What I am also doing is learning Newtonscript. So far I am working
through the book by McKeehan and Rhodes, "Programming for the
Newton". Unfortunately I am missing the disk that came with the
book. On the disk are certain files required for the example program
you build throughout the book. Does anyone still have those files?
Also, are there any differences between version one and two of the
books? Version one seems to be written when NOS 1.0 was out, and I
only have NOS2.0/2.1 devices.

Good to see the list is alive and well :-)

Kind regards

Rod