Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Flashpoint 0.2 - Getting Things Done with the Newton

From: Eckhart Köppen <eck1003_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 14:54:22 EDT

On 12. Mar 2007, at 06:29, Steven Frank wrote:

> Maybe I'm being dense but I can't figure out how to add a second top
> level project to the project list?
>
> Or is there only one "root" project of which all other projects are
> children?

Right, that's the way it works (it was easier to implement it like
that ;) - you can call the top level project something like
"Toplevel," "My Life," "Plan for World Domination," or "Things I'll
never do," it does not really matter and is just one of the projects.
You can even add a next action to it :)

Eckhart