Re: [NTLK] Q: Utility Programs

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 19:55:54 EDT

Hi Sonny

It may be SBM Utilities that will do this or the ATA driver
utilities, I don't know since I don't have either.
It is generally stated that you cannot make a copy of a package on
the Newt it is installed on but their is a work around or two.
Beam to another newt with the card you want the package on.
The more convoluted approach is to have the package on the internal
store and make a 'card' backup.
Now move the package to the card and restore the package to the
internal store from the backup.
The newt will complain that it couldn't activate the package since it
was already on the card, it will still be installed on the internal
store but frozen.

Woody