[NTLK] Heaps of trouble

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 03:11:30 EDT

Hi there
I keep running out of heap on my MP2000. It's a real pain. I get hanings
and package transfers that don't complete (even really small ones). I
freeze everything that isn't being used and tap the 'heap' counter at the
top of AVI's Backdrop to release some.

The strange thing is that I don't have many large packages installed. Only
internet enabler and blunt to allow blootooth transfers, Address Access
and HyperNewt.

I've tried installing HeapSaver from Unna, however this version says it
has expired.

Any advise on how to improve this? (I know upgrading is obviously the best
option).

Many thanks
Andy