Re: [NTLK] Programming for the Newton

From: Michael Schaefer <mpschaefer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 16:30:31 EDT

Hi,

  I have both the disk from the original book and the second book of that
series if you are still interested. I should be able to get the conents off
and put them on UNNA or in the back area of my website for you.

The only problem is I am currently in the Netherlands for work and the disks
are sitting with the books in my office back in Brisbane, Australia. I will
talk to my father and see if I can get him to get the disks and copy the
stuff off for you. If that doesn't occur, I will be back home end of the
month ( with any luck ) and can to it then.

Michael