[NTLK] A couple of questions

From: John Paul Luna <johnpaulluna_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 10:33:58 EDT

Hello all,

I am happy to state that I am new 2100mp fan, although I am in search
of a couple of programs

1. Is there a graphing program the functions similar to the ti-84
(Texas instruments) I downloaded powerset and an add on program for
newtworks but am still unable to produce anything.

2. I have a wavelan card and pretty sure I have it set up properly,
is there any programs out there that function like some of the
widgets in OSX i.e radar or other wi-fi spot finders instead of
having to manually enter or configure.

3. I have a ton of white flash cards used for math and what not, is
there a program to make "digital" flashcards?

thanks for your help.

john