[NTLK] Simens Pocket Reader 8 pin Adapter

From: <rossoblu71\_at_libero\.it>
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 10:02:25 EDT

Hi all,

I was thinking of buying a Siemens pocket reader. The item is described here:

http://free.pages.at/pocketreader/_pr_e.htm

Now, at least here in Europe, this scanner was shipped without any serial cable or adapter for the 8 pin mac serial socket. I was then wondering if there is a 9 pin-8pin male adapter (in order to connect it to the newton with its 9 pin serial cable through the newton dongle) and where eventually I can find it. Thanks

Leggi GRATIS le tue mail con il telefonino i-mode™ di Wind
http://i-mode.wind.it