Re: [NTLK] Question about emate

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 01:40:33 EDT

The keyboard is quite nice.
The price can vary depending on what is included. In the US about
$30 USD to $120 USD
Buy local if possible as international shipping can be high.
Look for one that is working rather than not tested. Plan to do
hinge repair.
Original stylus not replacement.
Memory upgrade if possible. (problems have been reported with the
Newer Tech cards but fortunately Frank can repair them).
Battery holds charge.
Good backlight

For $30 expect a working unit with power-adapter, replacement stylus
and weak or dead battery. For $120 look for clean case with perfect
display, hinge repair done, original stylus, PCB Man RAM upgrade and
re-celled battery pack.

Woody