[NTLK] Q: Flash Cards for eMate

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 17:19:46 EDT

[NTLK] Q: Flash Cards for eMate
Hey I'm always looking out for stuff that my fellow eMate Users would be
interested in.
I'm trying to figure if my friend who is selling me 'possibly' some Intel
Flash Cards which are 5v Operations cards would draw any interested here on
NTLK.

Here are the possible sizes

2MB
4MB
8MB
16MB

I'm not sure what he's able to give me yet and how many.
If you are interested possibly in these shoot me a price you'd pay and for
which capacity. Shipping IS additional.
IF - and I reiterate IF I can get these off him they will go to the highest
offer in the order the offers are received.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ONLY AND MAKE SURE THE SUBJECT DOES NOT CHANGE.
I'm tired of trying to catch emails coming in with different Subjects...

The highest likelihood is an 8MB card but I may get a 4MB... the 2MB and the
16MB are really tough to get so offer accordingly as it's got to cover my
costs and a few dollars to make it worth while to do this...

I am waiting on his answer which may come by next week Friday...
There are no guarantees at this time because he has not given me a firm
answer so don't hold me to this till I get them in my hand...
* For those waiting on an answer about the Newtons. I'm going one by one
down the list right now...
Be aware that after running a total of 10 passes on the Rechargeable Packs
most of them unfortunately have gone south...
I was able to recover the 2 of them - be aware of this when I contact you.
My applogies - these packs are tempermental unfortunately :(

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung