Re: [NTLK] SerialKey/Microwriter help?

From: Bruce Durocher II <bedii_at_qwest.net>
Date: Sat Mar 17 2007 - 20:59:53 EDT

On Mar 17, 2007, at 5:50 PM, Bruce Durocher II wrote:

        Boy, that was strange: everything I wrote in the reply was just
stripped out! Let's try that again...

        Unfortunately, I don't have access to a Windows machine at this
time. It turns out that the batteries in the Microwriter are dead
(the seller managed to charge it up before shipping it here, but it
only lasted for 5 minutes or so and now it doesn't want to recharge
for me) so I have to re-cell it before I can use it. I'll use
EETerminal for testing and then try to get to a Windows machine and
use your directions to create a Microwriter driver for my Newton.
Thanks for the clear advice--I'll use it when the Microwriter is
ready to work again!