Re: [NTLK] eMate as quick word processor

From: Russ Bravo <russbravo_at_lineone.net>
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 15:11:50 EDT

Can't be beat, in my view. Although I do it the old school way (serial
connection to my eMac, in Classic mode via NCU), it works fine, once
you've sorted out the paragraphing.

I find the convenience of the eMate, the instant savability and the
well balanced keyboard (I type far quicker than I take notes, longhand
or shorthand) make it by far the best option for me as a journalist
when I go to interview someone.

Russ, UK :)
www.inspiremagazine.org.uk

Protected by www.Spamjab.com {T6wsiLbKNTr8sByOl8}