Re: [NTLK] UNNA Mirrors Bittorrent

From: Andrew Beals <bandy_at_beals.org>
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 17:25:24 EDT

On 2007-mar-19, at 12:04, William Pociengel wrote:

> Jake Hoehl wrote:
>> I was active for Friday and Saturday, but didn't see any seeds. I
>> did see 5 other peers trying (and failing without a seed) to get the
>
> I got it and bittorrent is supposed to be seeding it right now. I
> might
> have to move it to another machine and reseed it.

I threw my torrent up about an hour ago once I saw the request (oy,
start a new thread! I was ignoring 'eMate without battery') and one
person finished off their copy and shut down their bittorrent.
Another is grabbing data at 100Kb/s and is 60% complete.

I just put up the torrents for NEWTON_DVD, Newton Museum.dmg, and
Newton Museum.iso.cdr.

I'd have these up all the time if I could find a client I didn't have
to start manually and didn't spew output all over the place (a true
server rather than a client).