[NTLK] UNNA Mirrors Bittorrent Files?

From: Gary Moody <gmoody_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 14:38:25 EDT

Okay...you state that the torrent files are there and are okay, but when I click to download them (http://www.unna.org/unna-2006-03-25.torrent -or- http://www.unna.org/mirrors-2006-03-25.torrent):

In Firefox - I get "The connection was reset - The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

In Explorer - I get "The page cannot be displayed - The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. "

I've tried clicking on them, as well as right-clicking and "Save As", to no avail in either browser at any UNNA site.

I'm having no issue downloading torrents or any other files from other sites. I am having no issue with my broadband connection.

So, why is it that I cannot download these files from either the Tampa, FL or the Philadelphia, PA UNNA sites?

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,

Gary

-------- Original-Nachricht --------