Re: [NTLK] UNNA Mirrors Bittorrent Files?

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 15:23:01 EDT

Victor Rehorst wrote:
> Gary Moody wrote:
>> Okay...you state that the torrent files are there and are okay, but when I
>> click to download them (http://www.unna.org/unna-2006-03-25.torrent -or-
>> http://www.unna.org/mirrors-2006-03-25.torrent):
>>
>> In Firefox - I get "The connection was reset - The connection to the
>> server was reset while the page was loading."
>>
>> In Explorer - I get "The page cannot be displayed - The page you are
>> looking for is currently unavailable. "
>
> I'm scratching my head over here Gary. All I see in today's web logs on the
> server are successful downloads of the torrent file - no errors or anything.
>
> I'll just e-mail them to you off list, OK?
>
>> So, why is it that I cannot download these files from either the Tampa, FL
>> or the Philadelphia, PA UNNA sites?
>
> They're not actually on the mirror sites I don't believe.

you should be able to find newton torrents here:
(if my torrents are working correctly ;-)
www.torrentbox.com

this one is not showing up right now as it was recently added, but
should be soon.
unna.zip

search for newton should show these (plus other stuff)
newton museum movies dvd
newton museum.dmg
newton museum.iso

--
-- special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.