Re: [NTLK] Tactile EstiMate software

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Mar 21 2007 - 10:34:55 EDT

On 3/21/2007 1:50 AM, Stephen Warner wrote:
> Hi All
> Does anyone know where there might be a copy of EstiMate software to
> download for Newton 2000. Even Tactile website doesn't have it listed
> any longer, and I searched the Way Back archives already.
> Well, thanks for anyone's help in advance
> Steve

Hmm I will check my archives but I don't think I have this either. It
is interesting that they still have it listed on the site at
http://www.tactile.com/estimate.html but not in the downloads sections.
 I even poked around in the FTP but nothing. Anyway I will take a look
around and see what I have.

-Dan