Re: [NTLK] Un-deletable Package Lockup

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 19:24:20 EDT

It might be worth trying:

1) a deep reset i.e. holding the reset key for 20 seconds, then seeing if
package can be deleted
2) try a reset with extensions off (i.e following a soft reset, tap and
hold the sylus on the left hand edge of the screen. When dialogue box
asks, do you want to activate packages, choose No. (you wont loose
anything). Then try deleting the package concerned. (All packages will
have the x over them)
3) Lastly it might be worth installing the package again. Then if
successful try deleting again. Or loading to the internal store, then try
deleting from card, then internal?

Sorry if these are too basic or don't help

A link to the reset options if you didn't try them before.

http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/newton-faq-nos.html#IIIC3d

Andy