[NTLK] ANN: stillnewt.org adds Filepad (with pc sync) and Digital Gourmet

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Sat Mar 24 2007 - 03:25:46 EDT

Thanks the seemingly tireless efforts of MattK and Tony Kan...

Filepad for Newton

This appears to be a flat filing software (ie database) that allows
for some type of PC sync. MattK mentioned that the PC sync is included.

Tony Kan wrote:

Jim Taub sent me this complete collection of files (including Newton
pkgs) and
consented it to be released to the entire community.

So thanks to Jim Taub for this!

http://www.stillnewt.org/Library/_Software/_Other%20Newton%
20Applications/Filepad/

Tinyurl version of above link:
http://tinyurl.com/2u2plk

Also, Tony Kan has forwarded a set of the "Digital Gourmet" packages
and docs, along with permission for free distribution. This looks
great and makes me wish I had more time to cook.

http://www.stillnewt.org/Library/_Software/_Other%20Newton%
20Applications/Digital%20Gourmet/

Tinyurl version:

http://tinyurl.com/36y6qq