Re: [NTLK] Newton Sales?

From: John Sammons <sammons.john_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 13:49:23 EDT

Yes

The correct web address is:

www.newtonsales.com

I purchased a 2100U with backlight upgrade from him and it was
promptly delivered and of good quality. I felt the price was ok,
although postage a bit expensive but accurate to what was marked on
the package and the canada post website. So not really his fault.

I later purchased a refurb battery pack and Dongle destroyer which
again arrived from Canada to the Uk within 4 days - cant fault that.

Very helpful person and gave me lots of advice before I purchased,
would have been cheaper for me if I had followed it rather than gone
back later for more! :-)

John