[NTLK] UNNA

From: John Powell <jmp_105_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 18:19:51 EDT

How much drive space & bandwidth are we talking about?I have my own hosting/development company (Iwillbefree.com)...don't have the time to moderate it, but might be able to handlethe hosting and domain management side of things. I still haveTravel-CS.com (PowerTrans) running as well.Let me know asap...Thanks...John M PowellIwillbefree.comTravel-CS.comOn 26/03/07, Victor Rehorst <victor@newtontalk.net> wrote:> Here's the scoop. Someone needs to take over unna.org, now, or it will go away.>> The domain expires in three months and unless someone is willing to take> transfer of it by then, it will expire - I won't be renewing it.>> Also, I just found out on Friday that the host that has been hosting> www.unna.org, mirrors.unna.org, and tools.unna.org will be shutting down> their operation on April 2nd. (Needless to say, I was a little bit shocked -> they forgot to notify me). I didn't get as much time to prepare for this as> I liked.>> Unless someone can set up shop for these things by next Monday (and I mean
, I> will give you the backups and you will setup all the work), they will go away> too. The two mirror sites philly.unna.org and de.unna.org will stay up I guess.>> It's been a fun 6.5 years but I really should have cut the cord completely a> while ago.