Re: [NTLK] ACT! 1.x and 2.8

From: <A_at_dotline7@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 05:44:19 EDT

Thank you Dan.

HyperNewt is Hyper but I look for Contact Management software. I the
beginning of my Mac time I was intensively using Act for Mac.

BTW yesterday I tried to install Act 2.8 on my Tibook system 922. It
stars very promising but that asks for diskette no. 2. Here it stops.
Does anyone have any idea how to solve it? I don't have any diskette
station. I tried to copy all 3 diskettes into the same folder (I
remember it worked for Excel but not for Act.

Secondly, is it possible to get Act! 1.x manual? I would like to
check it before I install Act! and this way empty my Newt.

Best Regards,
John