Re: [NTLK] FW: Softprintpack

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Mar 31 2007 - 00:51:13 EDT

Tony Kan wrote:
> Matt
>
> Thanks. I think what he wants is someone to modify the existing documentation
> so that his rights are protected under GPL. Once the new documentation is
> drafted and he approves then he will release the software so that others can
> work on it. Are you up to it?
well the original email was not to specific but the possibility exists
that some portion of the code might need to be re-written to remove
something that is not GPL-able. so it may be more than simply writing up
the license.

william

--
-- special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.