[NTLK] Looking to buy an EMate

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 03:52:09 EDT

Sorry for posting this here, but I trust the folks on this group a
lot more than some EBayers... .

Anyway, there is no hurry at all, but if you find in the next weeks,
that you have one EMate too many sitting around, I'd be happy to buy
it. It would need to be shipped to Germany. I'd pay with Paypal or
international bank transfer (no more personal checks in the German
banking system). I need the EMate to test a bunch of things for the
DYne development, but also see it as great addition in my office.

Thanks,

   Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/