Re: [NTLK] Found this on engadget...

From: Seb Payne <seb_at_sebpayne.com>
Date: Sun May 06 2007 - 17:37:21 EDT

This is the problem that buying a Newton means I'm investing a
resonable sum of cash (to get a decent one, it's over £100 now) and
I've had no expereince of use of a real machine before. If I invest,
I'm sorted-of forced into liking it already.

I agree that if I end up on a Newton, it'll be using this sort of
method - having a note with key facts, formulas and such. If I use a
Newton, it means I don't have to worry about loosing cards (or paper),
or organising them or finding them. But as I said, it is very
difficult to know without trying it.

--
Seb Payne - seb@sebpayne.com
http://www.sebpayne.com