Re: [NTLK] Knowledge Navigator

From: Peter Fraser <pjfraser_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 17:41:50 EDT

I think i've been a member of this list for almost a decade now, primarily as a lurker. and i clearly remember thinking about ducking back out, the first week i joined. why? because there was a huge storm of complaints about one of the members: Ferdi.

he seems to really polarize people, and every so often it flares back up again - it was always extremely negative for the first years, but eventually a few people have actually been coming back with positive feedback just over the past year or so. so perhaps that's progress, and he may be completely rehabilitated by, oh, 2015 or so.

-- Peter
pjfraser@mac.com