[NTLK] [FS] MP2100 & Accessories.

From: Wes <wes.frazier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 20:12:23 EDT

I am sadly looking to part with my Newton 2100. Email me off list to
make an offer. Prospective buyers will need to be able to pay via pay-
pal.

Newton 2100
Leather Case
2 Official Metal Styluses
33.6 PCMCIA Modem
802.11b WiFi Card
20mb Flash Card
2mb Flash Card

Everything is in working order and is confirmed to work with the
Newton. The newton itself has occasional problems with jaggies but
the occasional cleaning between the screen and case keeps them at bay
quite nicely. The case is chipped in the bottom right corner but is
otherwise fine. The screen has no defects.