Re: [NTLK] [FT] 24 MB Flash Card

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 23:16:00 EDT

On Monday, May 7, 2007 at 5:32 pm Landon Rodgers wrote:

> Hello, I recently acquired a 24 MB
> linear flash card. not compatible
> with my eMate

> I'm looking to trade it for a
> eMate compatible card of any size.

It will be difficult (at best) to find one. You should hold onto it. It can still be used in your eMate. If you know somebody with NOS v2.0 Newton, you can put your extra stuff on it and use it as read only.

Paul's ATA driver and a CF Card is your best bet for Read/Write storage on your eMate.

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM