Re: [NTLK] What's the going price of Newton's these days.

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 18:17:41 EDT

Personally, I would say this is an issue of passion in most cases.
You should set the price according to you would pay for one - maybe
that's one tactic. I will tell you that I have my own limits on how
much I would generally pay for a Newton but then again this would
change depending on the condition it's in and how I might interpret
how the particular device was handled while in the hands of the last
owner.

Just my thoughts on how I would be shopping for a Newton.

It might help you gather a price you could offer, Let it be known
that I'm not interested in your Newts as I have one already.

Alex