Re: [NTLK] Handwriting recognition benchmarking

From: Tom Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 19:17:35 EDT

Unfortunately it is not that simple, but you should be sure that your
email client is set to send in plain text, and not HTML email. As for
the actual encoding I would leave it at the default for your
particular language, or if you are feeling adventurous setting it up
as UTF-8 for added compatibility with users who speak different
languages with a modern email client. ASCII alone is too limited a
format for all of the particular characters you might wish to include
in a modern email messag.e

Thomas Brand (T2)
mynewtonblog.net