[NTLK]

From: Jim Trascapoulos <jtrascap_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 03:47:38 EDT

Dan <dan@dbdigitalweb.com> scribbles:

> Ah then you did the manual for the RamDrive (it was made by PPI)?
> Great
> little device for the Commodore 64/128. And I would have told them to
> find their own, seems like NASA could find another besides yours. ;)

The RamDrive is one I didn't do - that one was out before I arrived
at PPI. I did all the subsequent manuals, from DiskWarrior onwards,
and then all of them again, after the fire. (We burned down - sigh.)

###

The Law of Predetermined Misery:
Once you own 2 French cars, no further harm can befall you.