Re: [NTLK] playing sounds, second round of questions

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Fri May 18 2007 - 16:03:02 EDT

Wes Loder wrote:
>> Hello Wes:
>>
>> It would be helpful to provide more information. I don't know what
>> you mean when you state that you've downloaded "a few sounds".
>
> Matt:
> These are "tactile" sounds downloaded from the Tactile website. They
> transferred as pkgs and appear as "boxes" in extensions.
<snip>
> That is what these appear to be. "Hal", R2D2, Princess Bride. How
> does one "Activate" them?
> Thanks, WES
use them like any other newton sound, add them to an event as an alarm.
my error alert (sound) is "I may be dead but I'm still pretty."

system preferences
sounds

will that do??

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.