Re: [NTLK] OT - Off topic - Just in case...

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 09:03:24 EDT

On 5/21/07, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk@pda-soft.de> wrote:

> ...anyone is wondering why I have been so quiet
> lately:

Yeah Frank,
I have been wondering why I've not heard your wise witty remarks ;-)

http://www.pda-soft.de/haus0.jpg
> http://www.pda-soft.de/haus1.jpg

Hm, well the photos surely show a man who I suspect has fallen into this
particular cavity with a very specific goal to be you?

The morale of the story: Never entrust "skilled
> workers"
> with work you could have done yourself. You will
> do it
> yourself anyway. Eventually. Later. Not very long
> after
> you paid said "skilled workers".

May I ask what is it that you are doing? might it happen to be a water main
going into your abode OR a drain pipe exiting out of it?

You seem to be ahead of me in this race but surely I shall be catching up
shortly. ;-)
Do hope all is well now and done with...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung